Note

Sorry, currently I got banned from RedFlagDeal and don't know why; therefore, I will not able to post any deal to redFlagDeal, so please feel free to re-post it, but please reference me for my hard work.

Monday 11 November 2013

Bestbuy.ca - (Price Difference) RocketFish 72mm UV Camera Filter (RF-UVF72) @$4.95

This morning, I found a significant difference price for this product. BestBuy.ca is selling for $4.95, but Futureshop.ca is selling at $24.95. The product is in stock but Limited Quantity Available. Therefore, it may not be able to price match, but why not have a try.

Anyway, is it a Price Error? Since BestBuy missing a 2.  I believed that it is just a clearance sales.



http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/rocketfish-rocketfish-72mm-uv-camera-filter-rf-uvf72-rf-uvf72/10149883.aspx

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/rocketfish-rocketfish-72mm-uv-camera-filter-rf-uvf72-rf-uvf72/10149883.aspx





RocketFish 72mm UV Camera Filter (RF-UVF72) protects your lens from dirt, dust and scratches. Improve image clarity without affecting colors. Made from High quality optical glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment