Note

Sorry, currently I got banned from RedFlagDeal and don't know why; therefore, I will not able to post any deal to redFlagDeal, so please feel free to re-post it, but please reference me for my hard work.

Monday 11 November 2013

Staples - (Price Drop) AVEENO® Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, 227mL @ $3.00

This morning, I found a significant difference price for this product. Staples.ca is selling at $3.00, but before was selling for $9.92. I have posted this in RedFlagDeal and then it is gone in a second.



http://www.staples.ca/en/AVEENO-Skin-Relief-Moisturizing-Lotion-227mL/product_368211_2-CA_1_20001


Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with ACTIVE NATURALS colloidal oatmeal relieves itchy, extra dry skin and moisturizes for 24 hours.


  • For itchy, extra-dry skin 
  • Dermatologist recommended 
  • With natural colloidal oatmeal and cooling menthol 
  • 227mL tube

No comments:

Post a Comment