Note

Sorry, currently I got banned from RedFlagDeal and don't know why; therefore, I will not able to post any deal to redFlagDeal, so please feel free to re-post it, but please reference me for my hard work.

Monday 11 November 2013

Staples : (Price Drop) AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion, 227mL @$3.00

This morning, I found a significant difference price for this product. Staples.ca is selling at $3.00, but before was selling for $9.92. I have posted this in RedFlagDeal and then it is gone in a second.



http://www.staples.ca/en/AVEENO-Daily-Moisturizing-Lotion-227mL/product_368097_2-CA_1_20001


Clinically proven to relieve dry skin.
  • ACTIVE NATURALS 24-hour nourishing oat formula is clinically proven to seal in moisture all day - visibly improving skin's appearance 
  • Fragrance free 
  • Dermatologist recommended 
  • With natural colloidal oatmeal 
  • 227mL tube

No comments:

Post a Comment